|Name:||12 Core MPO Push On||Return Loss(dB):||55/50(dB), ≥50, APC≥60|
|Connector:||Female MPO To Male MPO||Ceramic Ferrule:||Upc (Flat Polish)|
|Polarity:||Straight (Key-up To Key-Down)|
multi fiber push on connector,
mpo multi fiber push on
12 Core MPO Push On 100% Factory Tested 12 Fibers For High Fiber Count
1. MPO Fiber Optic Pigtail
2. Adopt MPO/MTP
3. Factory-terminated and Tested
4. Fiber Options: G.652 /G.657/OM1/OM2/OM3 and PM Panda Fiber
5. Suitable for MPO/MTP application
6. Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
7. Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
8. Meets IEC Standard 61754-7& JIS C5982
9. Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
Type A - Straight (key-up to key-down): Straight-through polarity is typically for connecting patch panels. They are wired in a mirrored configuration, going from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 1 on the opposite end, etc.
Type B - Rollover (key-up to key-up): Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
Type C - Flipped: Pair-Flipped polarity is the most commonly used polarity type for this cable, and typically used in cassette-to-cassette applications. Pin 1 on one end goes to Pin 2 on the opposite end, and 2 to 1, 3 to 4, 4 to 3, and so on. This is the default polarity option, but you can select your desired polarity from our drop-down menu above.
|Connector||/||MTP/MPO||FC ST … SC LC|
Contact Person: Mr. Li