|Name:||Fiber Optic Connector||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Connector Type:||SC,LC,FC,ST,APC/UPC||Operating Temperature:||-45 To +85|
|Insert Loss:||0.2dB||Lead Time:||3-7working Days|
fiber optic cable connectors,
fiber optic jumper connectors
APC / UPC Lc Sc Fiber Connectors Durablity <0.2dB Typical Change
♦ Optical fiber connector kits:
- Insertion Loss: Single mode ≤ 0.2dB & Multimode ≤ 0.3dB
- Return Loss: PC ≥ 50dB, UPC ≥ 55dB & APC ≥ 65dB
- Durablity <0.2dB typical change, 1000 mating
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Ferrule Hole Sizes;
- 125.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125.5+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 126.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 127um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 128um concentricity ≤ 3um
-The connector can be supplied as a pre-assembled one piece connector or as connector kits and one piece.
-Clips are available for FC and LC duplex connectors
-PC and APC are available
-Boots in a variety of colors
LC, SC, ST, FC, MTRJ, MU, SMA, E-2000, etc
|Operating Wavelength||850nm& 1300nm 1310nm & 1550nm|
|Typical Insertion Loss||0.2dB & 0.2dB 0.2dB & 0.2dB|
|Mechanical Testing Repeatability||≤ 0.2dB|
|Durability||> 1000 (Times)|
|Temperature Storage Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Operating Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Length, Color, Out-Diameter, Fiber counts||According to the customers' requirement|
1. With our own R&D, more completed production lines, advanced production & testing equipments, experienced staffs, we’re confident to provide you satisfied quality and service with competitive price and punctual delivery.
2. Rich experiences in OEM&ODM, besides standard items, we can help you design unique new products and put into production. We care about innovation and would like to change for you and grow up with you.
3. Prompt answer for any question or inquiry within 24 hours
4. Using ERP Systerm to ensure that each link is correct.
1) Superior qualified standard polishing;
2) 100% optic test: Insertion Loss: ≤0.3 (PC); ≤0.2 (APC); ≤0.2 (UPC); ≤0.3 (SPC);
3) 100% optic test: Return Loss: ≥45 (PC); ≥60 (APC); ≥55 (UPC); ≥50 (SPC);
4) φ0.9mm, φ2.0mm, φ3.0mm cable optional
5) Simplex and duplex connector available;
6) Good exchange ability and good durability;
7) Available in fiber bunch, ribbon fan-out, pigtail available;
8) Meets ISO9001, ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards;
9) Customized specifications are welcomed.
1) CATV, metro test equipment; FTTH;
2) Telecommunication networks;
3) Local area networks (LAN);
4) Wide area networks (WAN);
5) Premise installations;
6) Data processing networks;
7) Video and military active device termination.
8) Optical Distribution Frame
9) Optical Network Equipments
1. Professional quality hand tools.
2. Tool type is complete, highly Portable.
3. Including all kinds of the most frequent used tools.
4. Convenient and fully customized.
5. Heavy ABS carrying case rugged and durable.
1. Providing all the tools necessary for assembly of optical fiber splice.
2. Fiber splice preparation kit.
3. FTTH, FTTX
FTTA systems are a powerful network design in which a fiber optic network connects the remote radio head (RRH) of a wireless network directly to the base station. This replaces heavy and expensive copper coax. The advantages of a reliable FTTA network are obvious: signal strength, lower energy consumption, network simplicity, reduction in noise-inducing coaxial jumpers and tower amplifiers, more convenient engineering, higher capacity, and lighter weights.
The weakness of the fiber is that it must be clean to deliver the speed and reliability network operators demand. That's where the Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit comes in - it delivers clean, reliable fiber on the first try.
Each kit contains enough supplies to clean about 1,500+ end-faces; the kit is focused on cleaning 1.25mm ODC and LC connectors. Everything is packaged in a handy, durable and easy-to-find bright orange bag. The kit features the new Cassette CleanClicker™ 400. This gives users the fastest, most reliable jumper cleaning in the industry. Each kit also features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, and each can contains enough fluid to clean 650+ connectors. This fluid replaces IPA alcohol and makes "wet-dry" cleaning a snap.
Better cleaning eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits contain no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.
fiber optic cable connector cleaning kit
Optic Fiber Inspection &Cleaning Kit provides a selection of fiber optic cleaning products for use on fusion splice prep, connector endfaces on jumpers and through bulkhead adapters. Both wet and dry cleaning products are offered to effectively prepare fusion splicing, clean connectors, maximizing network performance.
With the introduction of the FC-6S , you now can have the ultimate precision tool for single fiber cleaving. The FC-6S is available with a single fiber adapter for 250 to 900 micron coated single fibers. It is a simple operation for the user to remove or install the single fiber adapter and alternate between mass and single fiber cleaving.
Built on a robust high-quality platform, the FC-6S is ideal for use with fusion splicing or other precision applications, setting a new standard for flexibility and performance. An optional fiber scrap collector can be installed with the FC-6S to help maintain loose scraps, resulting from the cleaving process. The scrap collector works to automatically grab and store the scrap fibers as the cleaver’s lid is raised, following a completed cleave.
Used for Single Fiber Cleaving
Utilizes an Automatic Anvil Drop for Fewer Required Steps and Better Cleave Consistency
Prevents Double Scoring of the Fibers
Has Superior Blade Height and Rotational Adjustment
Available With Automatic Fiber Scrap Collection
Can Be Operated With Minimal Steps
1. FTTH project usable
2. Field installable
3. Field assembly time
4. Cost effective
5. User friendly
6. No electricity required
7. Ready in less than 2 minutes
8. Reliable and superior optical performance
9. Cable Tensile test complies with Telcordia GR-326-CORE
Contact Person: Mr. Li