|Name:||Fiber Optic Connector||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Connector Type:||SC,LC,FC,ST,APC/UPC||Operating Temperature:||-45 To +85|
|Insert Loss:||0.2dB||Lead Time:||3-7working Days|
fiber optic jumper connectors,
lc sc fiber connectors
APC / UPC Lc Sc Fiber Connectors Durablity <0.2dB Typical Change
♦ Optical fiber connector kits:
- Insertion Loss: Single mode ≤ 0.2dB & Multimode ≤ 0.3dB
- Return Loss: PC ≥ 50dB, UPC ≥ 55dB & APC ≥ 65dB
- Durablity <0.2dB typical change, 1000 mating
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Ferrule Hole Sizes;
- 125.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125.5+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 126.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 127um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 128um concentricity ≤ 3um
-The connector can be supplied as a pre-assembled one piece connector or as connector kits and one piece.
-Clips are available for FC and LC duplex connectors
-PC and APC are available
-Boots in a variety of colors
LC, SC, ST, FC, MTRJ, MU, SMA, E-2000, etc
|Operating Wavelength||850nm& 1300nm 1310nm & 1550nm|
|Typical Insertion Loss||0.2dB & 0.2dB 0.2dB & 0.2dB|
|Mechanical Testing Repeatability||≤ 0.2dB|
|Durability||> 1000 (Times)|
|Temperature Storage Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Operating Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Length, Color, Out-Diameter, Fiber counts||According to the customers' requirement|
1) Superior qualified standard polishing;
2) 100% optic test: Insertion Loss: ≤0.3 (PC); ≤0.2 (APC); ≤0.2 (UPC); ≤0.3 (SPC);
3) 100% optic test: Return Loss: ≥45 (PC); ≥60 (APC); ≥55 (UPC); ≥50 (SPC);
4) φ0.9mm, φ2.0mm, φ3.0mm cable optional
5) Simplex and duplex connector available;
6) Good exchange ability and good durability;
7) Available in fiber bunch, ribbon fan-out, pigtail available;
8) Meets ISO9001, ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards;
9) Customized specifications are welcomed.
1) CATV, metro test equipment; FTTH;
2) Telecommunication networks;
3) Local area networks (LAN);
4) Wide area networks (WAN);
5) Premise installations;
6) Data processing networks;
7) Video and military active device termination.
8) Optical Distribution Frame
9) Optical Network Equipments
FTTA systems are a powerful network design in which a fiber optic network connects the remote radio head (RRH) of a wireless network directly to the base station. This replaces heavy and expensive copper coax. The advantages of a reliable FTTA network are obvious: signal strength, lower energy consumption, network simplicity, reduction in noise-inducing coaxial jumpers and tower amplifiers, more convenient engineering, higher capacity, and lighter weights.
The weakness of the fiber is that it must be clean to deliver the speed and reliability network operators demand. That's where the Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit comes in - it delivers clean, reliable fiber on the first try.
Each kit contains enough supplies to clean about 1,500+ end-faces; the kit is focused on cleaning 1.25mm ODC and LC connectors. Everything is packaged in a handy, durable and easy-to-find bright orange bag. The kit features the new Cassette CleanClicker™ 400. This gives users the fastest, most reliable jumper cleaning in the industry. Each kit also features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, and each can contains enough fluid to clean 650+ connectors. This fluid replaces IPA alcohol and makes "wet-dry" cleaning a snap.
Better cleaning eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits contain no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.
Fiber optic cable connector cleaning kit
Optic Fiber Inspection &Cleaning Kit provides a selection of fiber optic cleaning products for use on fusion splice prep, connector endfaces on jumpers and through bulkhead adapters. Both wet and dry cleaning products are offered to effectively prepare fusion splicing, clean connectors, maximizing network performance.
Contact Person: Mr. Li