|Name:||Fiber Optic Enclosure||TYPE:||96 Core 2 Inlet 2 Outlet|
|Product Name:||Fiber Optic Splice Closure||Color:||Black|
|Max Capacity:||144 Fibers||Dimension:||290*190*110mm|
fiber optic joint enclosure,
joint enclosure fiber
Black Fiber Optic Enclosure Vertical 96 Core 2 Inlet 2 Outlet ABS Material
Having good mechanical performance, strong bad weather resistance capacity as well as electric features by use of high quality polypropylene together with thermal aging additive.
made of material with good capability of outdoor environment resistance and high durability
Having reliable cable fixing and grounding facilities.
Using self-adhesive isolative tape and glue belt to seal.
To use rotating method to connect fiber organizer cassette result in easy installation.
Mechanical design suitable for installing, fiber splicing storage and cable connection
Compact and tight.
- Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
- Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
- Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
- Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
- Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
- Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for bunchy & ribbon fibers
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting, pole-mounting and duct-mounting
|Product name||Fiber Splice Box||IP Rate||IP65|
|Product Model||OTO JE10-H||Packing Size||420*190*110 mm|
|Ports||2 inlet port / 2 out port||Packing Quantity||20 pcs / carton|
|Max Core||24F/tray, max capacity 48F(2 trays)||Material||PC alloy|
|Installation Type||Vertical||G. weight||2.0kg|
♦ Read More
Fiber optical splice closures are designed and developed to meet the requirements of different underground environment for installation. This series of fiber optical splice closures are suitable for the national-level main circuits and other main circuits as well as special regional environment, and they can be directly buried under the ground, the underground of saline-alkali areas, long-term watered manholes and areas gathering lots of termites, with the function of butt-joint, branching and straight-through.
Contact Person: Mr. Li