|Name:||Fiber Optic Connector||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
|Insert Loss:||0.2dB||Lead Time:||3-7working Days|
|Transmission Medium:||Single-Mode||Mode:||Single Mode|
fiber optic cable connectors,
lc sc fiber connectors
FC / UPC Fiber Optic Cable Connectors , Single Mode Fiber Connectors
♦ Optical fiber connector kits:
The weakness of the fiber is that it must be clean to deliver the speed and reliability network operators demand. That's where the Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit comes in - it delivers clean, reliable fiber on the first try.
Each kit contains enough supplies to clean about 1,500+ end-faces; the kit is focused on cleaning 1.25mm ODC and LC connectors. Everything is packaged in a handy, durable and easy-to-find bright orange bag. The kit features the new Cassette CleanClicker™ 400. This gives users the fastest, most reliable jumper cleaning in the industry. Each kit also features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, and each can contains enough fluid to clean 650+ connectors. This fluid replaces IPA alcohol and makes "wet-dry" cleaning a snap.
Better cleaning eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. The kits contain no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.
- Insertion Loss: Single mode ≤ 0.2dB & Multimode ≤ 0.3dB
- Return Loss: PC ≥ 50dB, UPC ≥ 55dB & APC ≥ 65dB
- Durablity <0.2dB typical change, 1000 mating
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Ferrule Hole Sizes;
- 125.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125.5+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 126.0+1/-0um, concentricity ≤ 1.0um
- 125um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 127um concentricity ≤ 3um
- 128um concentricity ≤ 3um
-The connector can be supplied as a pre-assembled one piece connector or as connector kits and one piece.
-Clips are available for FC and LC duplex connectors
-PC and APC are available
-Boots in a variety of colors
LC, SC, ST, FC, MTRJ, MU, SMA, E-2000, etc
|Operating Wavelength||850nm& 1300nm 1310nm & 1550nm|
|Typical Insertion Loss||0.2dB & 0.2dB 0.2dB & 0.2dB|
|Mechanical Testing Repeatability||≤ 0.2dB|
|Durability||> 1000 (Times)|
|Temperature Storage Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Operating Temperature||25 ~+85°c|
|Length, Color, Out-Diameter, Fiber counts||According to the customers' requirement|
1. With our own R&D, more completed production lines, advanced production & testing equipments, experienced staffs, we’re confident to provide you satisfied quality and service with competitive price and punctual delivery.
2. Rich experiences in OEM&ODM, besides standard items, we can help you design unique new products and put into production. We care about innovation and would like to change for you and grow up with you.
3. Prompt answer for any question or inquiry within 24 hours
4. Using ERP Systerm to ensure that each link is correct.
Contact Person: Mr. Li