|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ To +85℃||Return Loss(dB):||55/50(dB), ≥50, APC≥60|
|Connector:||LC - MPO||Ceramic Ferrule:||Upc (Flat Polish)|
|Polarity:||Straight (Key-up To Key-Down)|
multi fiber push on connector,
LC - MPO Multi Fiber Push On APC≥60 Return Loss ISO9001 Certification
MPO/Multi-fiber Push On
1. Low insertion loss,high return loss .
2. Low Insertion Loss & PDL
3. Excellent mechanical endurance .
4. 100% NEW raw material and well quality control ensure the best life time .
5. Connector Options: FC/SC/LC/ST/MU/E2000/MT-RJ/MPO/MTP
6. The fiber optical patch cord can be customized according to customers'specific .
7. Feature Connector with Ceramic Ferrules
Type A - Straight (key-up to key-down): Straight-through polarity is typically for connecting patch panels. They are wired in a mirrored configuration, going from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 1 on the opposite end, etc.
Type B - Rollover (key-up to key-up): Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
Type C - Flipped: Pair-Flipped polarity is the most commonly used polarity type for this cable, and typically used in cassette-to-cassette applications. Pin 1 on one end goes to Pin 2 on the opposite end, and 2 to 1, 3 to 4, 4 to 3, and so on. This is the default polarity option, but you can select your desired polarity from our drop-down menu above.
|Connector||/||MTP/MPO||FC ST … SC LC|
Plastic bag & Carton
Contact Person: Mr. Li