|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ To +85℃||Return Loss(dB):||55/50(dB), ≥50, APC≥60|
|Connector:||Female MPO To Male MPO||Ceramic Ferrule:||Upc (Flat Polish)|
|Polarity:||Straight (Key-up To Key-Down)|
multi fiber push on connector,
MPO Fiber Push On -40℃ To +85℃ Operating Temperature OHSAS18001 Certification
MPO/Multi-fiber Push On
- Space-saving 12 fibers in a single connector
- High density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms
- Easy installation and removal with push-pull latching
- Compact design for high fiber-count applications with space limitations
-. With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP/MPO
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 / 96 / 144-fibers
-100% factory tested
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout type, fiber count, and labeling fiber
Type A - Straight (key-up to key-down): Straight-through polarity is typically for connecting patch panels. They are wired in a mirrored configuration, going from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 1 on the opposite end, etc.
Type B - Rollover (key-up to key-up): Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
Type C - Flipped: Pair-Flipped polarity is the most commonly used polarity type for this cable, and typically used in cassette-to-cassette applications. Pin 1 on one end goes to Pin 2 on the opposite end, and 2 to 1, 3 to 4, 4 to 3, and so on. This is the default polarity option, but you can select your desired polarity from our drop-down menu above.
|Connector||/||MTP/MPO||FC ST … SC LC|
Plastic bag & Carton
2. Low Insertion Loss & PDL
3. Factory-terminated and Tested
4. Fiber Options: G.652 /G.657/OM1/OM2/OM3 and PM Panda Fiber
5. Connector Options: FC/SC/LC/ST/MU/E2000/MT-RJ/MPO/MTP
6. Polishing Options: PC/UPC/APC
7. Feature Connector with Ceramic Ferrules
Low insertion loss,high return loss .
Good repeatability and exchangeability .
Excellent Temperature stability .
Excellent mechanical endurance .
Strict curing time and temperature control .
Strict testing standards and methods for quality .
Environment protection (ROHS Compliance) .
The fiber optical patch cord can be customized according to customers'specific .
requirements (Customized Connector/Length/package...) .
100% NEW raw material and well quality control ensure the best life time .
1. MPO Fiber Optic Pigtail
2. 12 to144 Core
3. Adopt MPO/MTP
4. Single 12-fiber Pull/Push Connector
Modular and snapping fit design, which offer great convenience to installers at the site for installations as well as future maintenances and services. With the universal system and MPO interface, it will provide trouble-free connection between fiber cable and equipments as well as ensure the channel has the best flexibility, compatibility and reliability.
1. High Performance in IL & RL
2. 4,8,12 and 24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
3. Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
4. Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
5. Suitable for MPO/MTP application
6. Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
7. Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
8. Meets IEC Standard 61754-7& JIS C5982
9. Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
10. Parallel Optics
* Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
* Infiniband Compliant
* 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
* 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
Contact Person: Mr. Li