|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ To +85℃||Return Loss(dB):||55/50(dB), ≥50, APC≥60|
|Connector:||Female And Male||Ceramic Ferrule:||Upc (Flat Polish)|
multi fiber push on connector,
mpo multi fiber push on
OEM Multimode Temperature Control 12-Fiber And 24 Fiber MPO / MTP Connector Standard
1. Strict curing time and temperature control .
2. Low Insertion Loss & PDL
3. 100% NEW raw material and well quality control ensure the best life time .
4. Fiber Options: G.652 /G.657/OM1/OM2/OM3 and PM Panda Fiber
5. Connector Options: FC/SC/LC/ST/MU/E2000/MT-RJ/MPO/MTP
6. Polishing Options: PC/UPC/APC
7. Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
8. Meets IEC Standard 61754-7& JIS C5982
9. Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
- Space-saving 12 fibers in a single connector
- High density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms
- Easy installation and removal with push-pull latching
- Compact design for high fiber-count applications with space limitations
-. With 12-fiber and 24-fiber MPO/MTP connector standard
- Available in OS1/2, OM2, OM3 and OM4
- Available in FC,LC, SC, ST, MU, and MTP/MPO
- Interface polished type has PC, UPC and APC
- Available in 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / 72 / 96 / 144-fibers
-100% factory tested
- Discrete connectors are heat-cured and use ceramic ferrules and sleeves
- Fan-out fibers from MPO/MTP connectors into individual simplex or duplex
- Customized for length, staggering, connector type, breakout type, fiber count, and labeling fiber
Type A - Straight (key-up to key-down): Straight-through polarity is typically for connecting patch panels. They are wired in a mirrored configuration, going from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 1 on the opposite end, etc.
Type B - Rollover (key-up to key-up): Rollover polarity is used primarily for connecting to switches and transceivers in 40Gb applications. In a 12-strand rollover polarity, the cable is wired from Pin 1 on one connector end to Pin 12 on the opposite end. Then 2 to 11, and so forth.
Type C - Flipped: Pair-Flipped polarity is the most commonly used polarity type for this cable, and typically used in cassette-to-cassette applications. Pin 1 on one end goes to Pin 2 on the opposite end, and 2 to 1, 3 to 4, 4 to 3, and so on. This is the default polarity option, but you can select your desired polarity from our drop-down menu above.
|Connector||/||MTP/MPO||FC ST … SC LC|
* 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
* 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
Contact Person: Mr. Li