|Endface Of Connector:||SC, FC, LC||HS Code:||901380900|
|Store:||In Store||Lead Time:||2 Days For Sample And 7-15 Days For Batch Production|
|Model Number:||1xN Micro Type Fiber Optic Splitter||Loose Tube Dimensions:||0.9mm|
fiber optic cable splitter,
optical wire splitter
SC / APC Connector Optical Cable Splitter 1x2 Ratio , 0.9mm PVC Hytry and LZSH
♦ FIber Optic Splitter Details
PLC splitter (Planner Light-wave Circuit Splitter) is based on planner light wave technology, and it has the advantages as smart appearance, wide range in working wave, high reliability and excellent uniform distribution.
LC splitters are widely used to connect the terminal device and distribution the light signals in FTTX, EPOM, and GPON field. We are variable to supply 1xN and 2xN series products, complying RoHS, which is customized to produce TLC certificated splitters in all occasions.
According to application occasions, PLC splitter can be divided into
- Bare Device type PLC splitter,
- Mini Module PLC splitter,
- Modular (ABS Case) type PLC splitter,
- Slot Box Type PLC Splitter,
- ODF Tray type PLC splitter,
- and Rack-mount type PLC splitter.
|Insertion Loss (dB) Max.||≤4.0||≤7.0||≤10.4||≤13.5||≤17.0||≤20.5||≤4.0||≤7.3||≤10.6||≤13.9||≤17.2|
|Loss Uniformity (dB) Max.||≤0.6||≤0.6||≤0.8||≤1.2||≤1.5||≤1.8||≤0.8||≤1.0||≤1.0||≤1.5||≤2.0|
|PDL (dB) Max.||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.3||≤0.3|
|Fiber Length (m)||1.2±0.1 , (Other Requirements Can Be Provide)|
|Fiber Type||Corning SMF-28e, (Other Requirements Can Be Provide)|
- Fiber to The Home (FTTH)
- Passive optical networks (PON)
- Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Cable Television (CATV)
- Test Equipment
♦ Insertion Loss
- Test Wavelength: 1310-1550 nm
- Required Value:P Grade
- Test can be performed on any channel
♦ Our advantages
- As a world class manufacturer we can ensure you are getting world class quality at a competitive price.
- We pride ourselves on earning our clients repeat business. We ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring all out products meet world ISO 9001, SGS, CE standards and best manufacturing practices.
- We also pride ourselves by ensuring we give you our client the best service and experience dealing with a reputable manufacturer.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for this product?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 1-2 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks
Q3. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3-5 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q4: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 1-2 years warranty to our formal products.
Q5: What about delivery time?
A: 1) Samples: within one week.
2) Goods: 15-20 days usually.
♦ Packing and Shipment
- Standard blister packing
- DHL, UPS and FEDEX or by ship.
Contact Person: Mr. Li