|Name:||Fiber Optic Enclosure||TYPE:||12 Core 2 Inlet 2 Outlet|
|Product Name:||Fiber Optic Splice Closure||Working Temperature:||-40℃~+70℃|
|Max Capacity:||144 Fibers||Dimension:||290*190*110mm|
fiber joint closure,
joint enclosure fiber
Bunchy 12 Core 2 Inlet 2 Outlet Fiber Optic Joint Splice Enclosure
Fiber Optic Cable Joint Closure Horizontal (inline) fiber optic splice closures are made of excellent engineering plastics. Foclink supply different ports types, fittings and different fiber optic core numbers for horizontal fiber optic splice closures.
Foclink's Splice Closure is suitable for protecting optical fiber splices in straight through and branching applications, and can be used in aerial, duct and direct buried fiber optic cable projects.
1. Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
2. Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
3. Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
4. Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
5. Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
6. Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
7. Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for ordinary fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Fully kitted with all parts for convenient operation.
- Overlap structure in splicing tray for easy installation.
- Fiber-bending radium guaranteed more than 40mm.
- Easy to install and re-entry with a common can wrench.
- Excellent Anti-removable Screw Opening Type to protect fiber and splice ensuring durability.
- Stand up to severe condition of moisture,vibration and extreme temperatures.
- Suitable for bunchy & ribbon fibers
- Aerial, underground, wall-mounting, hand hole-mounting, pole-mounting and duct-mounting
|Product name||Fiber Splice Box||IP Rate||IP65|
|Product Model||OTO JE10-H||Packing Size||420*190*110 mm|
|Ports||2 inlet port / 2 out port||Packing Quantity||20 pcs / carton|
|Max Core||24F/tray, max capacity 48F(2 trays)||Material||PC alloy|
|Installation Type||Horizontal||G. weight||2.0kg|
♦ Read More
Fiber optical splice closures are designed and developed to meet the requirements of different underground environment for installation. This series of fiber optical splice closures are suitable for the national-level main circuits and other main circuits as well as special regional environment, and they can be directly buried under the ground, the underground of saline-alkali areas, long-term watered manholes and areas gathering lots of termites, with the function of butt-joint, branching and straight-through.
Contact Person: li